Please register if you have not already done so.
Presentations are due by COB Tuesday, September 27 and can be uploaded here.
- The ratio dimensions of the PowerPoint should be 16:9. This is the standard PPT ratio.
- Include the title, author(s), organization(s), and presentation ID# on the first slide.
- Upload your presentation as a PPT.
- Use this naming convention for your file:
(Refer to the Agenda for your Presentation ID#)
All presentations will be posted online as PDFs. All presentations must be approved through your organization’s review and approval process (for Sandians this is R&A and a SAND#).
Each presenter will have a 15-minute time slot. A Q&A session will be held once all presentations have been made.
All presentations will be uploaded to one computer and presenters will be given a clicker to advance slides.
Posters are due by COB on Tuesday, September 27 and can be uploaded here.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee posters submitted after the deadline will be displayed at the event.
- Dimensions: 30″ x 40″ (Portrait)
- Use this naming convention for your files: LastName_FirstName_SessionTopic
- Upload your poster as a PDF
All posters must be approved through your organization’s review and approval process (for Sandians this is R&A and a SAND#).
We will print all posters on behalf of poster authors and will set them up at the Clyde Hotel. Following Peer Review you may take your poster, or we will recycle it.
A poster session/reception will be held Tuesday, October 11 from 5:30-7:00 pm. All posters will also be available on the website. Posters will not be reviewed this year.