Peer Reviewers are key to helping us evaluate and improve our program and we appreciate your time and effort very much. Here is some information to help you prepare for the event on Tuesday, October 11 — Thursday, October 13, 2022.
Presentations for Review
- Unlike the last couple of years, Peer Reviewers must be physically present at the 2022 Peer Review. Oral presentations will not be streamed.
- You must complete your No Fee Agreement paperwork before Peer Review. Please contact Sharon Ruiz if you have any questions or need any help with the paperwork.
- Please review your Peer Reviewer assignments you have already received. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
- Live oral presentations will be made October 11-13. Each presenter has approximately 15 minutes for their presentation, with a Q&A period at the end of the session. Questions from Peer Reviewers will be prioritized. Presentation files will be available for preview on Peer Review Agenda page as they are received and will remain online after Peer Review.
- The reimbursement process for your travel, lodging, and meals not provided during the conference will begin when your evaluation materials have been received.
- Evaluations are due via the website no later than Oct. 20, one week after the close of Peer Review.
- The evaluation form is available online — Link directly below. You can complete your evaluation at the time of the presentation and submit it electronically, and results will be automatically tabulated. Please do not submit evaluations in any other way.
Peer Review Evaluation Form
NOTE: A brief Peer Reviewer Orientation Meeting will occur on the first morning of Peer Review, 7:30 am, Oct. 11, at the front of the conference hall. Please join if you can.